The electronic water level switch WPS 5000 is suitable for automatic level monitoring of conductive liquids in tanks, wells, water tanks or similar (such. as rainwater, tap, fresh water, waste, heating and cooling water at backflow of water, for example, by clogged drains, flooding in through cable break, etc.).
For storage of concrete, plastic or metal. The device can be configured as either refill or bank discharge. Here, the liquid level automatically between two water level (min. And max) is maintained. When defined ingress of water or when reaching the previously level object speaks the relay of the WPS 5000 (optionally with digital delay setting) and switches on the built-in socket a connected 230 V consumers.
– On / Off Switch-off delay adjustable: 1 … 9,999 seconds (approximately 2.8 hrs.).
– Freely selectable switching point
– Relay NO or NC configurable
– Remote measuring up to 30m possible via a 2-core cable with sensor (included)
– Input for water sensor or float switch (parallel connection possible)
– No mains voltage at the sensor
– Simple and quick installation
– Operating and unattended operation
– Dim. (L x W x H): 160 x 80 x 60 mm