The new universal temperature controller (thermometer) is ideal for all applications where temperature control in heating or cooling is required. His external, plug-in sensor detects temperature ranges from -55 to +125.0 ° C. The switching temperature is set at 0,1 ° C steps. 12.7 mm LEDs show the on and off temperature, the current temperature and the Min. / Max value too. A red LED indicates also "heating", a yellow "cooling", a further illuminates when the relay is on. The electronic temperature swich is not only clear and easy to use, but also safe to use – a short-circuit of the sensor and sensor break will detected immediately. The device can be used independently, but also serve as a replacement for defective mechanical thermostats or digital thermometer.
- for wall mounting
- temperature sensor with mounting bracket
- switching temperature of -55 … +125 ° C can be set free in (NEW!!!) 0,1°C steps
- hysteresis free adjustable
- distance measurement up to 50 m
- sensor monitoring for short circuit and interruption
- output switches off in case of sensor error
- operating and unattended operation
- adjustable for heating or cooling
- LED indicators for relay, sensor fault, heating, cooling
Operating voltage: 100 – 240 VAC
Power consumption: about 2 VA
Output voltage: 230 V/16A
Measuring range: -55 to +125.0 ° C
Accuracy in the range: -55 … -10 ° C = + / -2 ° C.
-10 … +85 ° C = + / -0.5 ° C.
+85 … +125 ° C = + / -2 ° C.
Resolution: 0,1 ° C
Min. / Max. display
Degree of protection: IP 20
Ambient temperature: -10 – +50° C
Dimensions: 160 x 80 x 60mm
Included is a temperature sensor with a 2 meter metal cable plug connector, which can optional extended up to 50 meters.