With the help of two sensors (these are included in the scope of delivery), the PLS 1000 can measure the current relative humidity and the current temperature in two environments. The PLS 1000 determines the absolute humidity and the respective dew points from these values. On the basis of these values, 5 integrated functions, various air humidity and temperature controls can be implemented. Room fans for supply and exhaust air can be controlled directly via 4 integrated, potential-free relays. Typical applications include measuring humidity and temperature, automatic ventilation, drying or humidification of rooms, manual control of room fans, and the implementation of a 2-channel temperature and humidity switch.
– 5 different, freely selectable functions
– (measuring, cellar drying, dT ventilation *, temperature-humidity switch, manual)
– Realization of dew point controls, cellar vents,
– garage dehumidification etc.
– Remote measurement up to 50 m possible (4 x 0.14 mm²)
– Sensor monitoring for interruption
– Automatic humidity control for bathrooms, sanitary rooms, cellars, wine cellars, kitchens, etc.
– Control of room fans and other consumers via 4 potential-free relays
– Regulation of the indoor climate
– High-quality, long-term stable sensors included in the scope of delivery
– Wall case dimensions: 170 x 140 x 68 mm
– (suitable for both wall and top-hat rail mounting)
– Sensor housing dimensions: 76 x 36 x 21 mm
– Operating voltage: 230 V / AC (50 Hz)
– Power consumption: approx. 1W
– Switching voltage (per relay): max. 230 V / AC max. 12A to 24 V / DC max. 10A
– Max. Switching capacity (total): approx. 2700 VA
– Temperature measuring range: -40 ° C to +125 ° C
– Humidity measuring range: 0% RH to 100% RH
– The scope of delivery includes 2 x TH-1 sensors with a 10 meter sensor cable
– (extendable max. 50 meters (4 x 0.14 mm²))
– Degree of protection (control): IP20
– Degree of protection (sensors): IP64
* This mode is used to ventilate rooms by supplying outside air. Ventilation takes place when the temperature of the outside air is lower than that of the inside air.