The 8-channel receiver HT200E was developed for tap-proof and manipulation-free remote control. The connection between a sender (HT8S and HT5S) and the recipient is encrypted using the recognized AES128 method and contains a so-called “rolling code”, which makes every packet sent to the recipient unique and cannot be repeated. The learnable receiver enables the operation of up to 32 different hand-held transmitters, which can be programmed into the receiver by pressing a button (data retention even in the event of a power failure). The 8 relay outputs, with high switching capacity, have a changeover contact and can be set to a push-button or latching function. The receiver also offers the option of setting the reception frequency and delay time of the relays. The detachable antenna can optionally be extended, which means much more flexibility when installing the device.
Ideally suited for installation and alarm technology, or for wireless switching of almost all electronic systems in the house, garden, office or workshop (opening and closing of skylights and all windows, awnings, controlling doors, gates or barrier systems, switching and controlling Lighting systems, pumps, air conditioning and irrigation systems, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
– Security coding “Rolling Code” highest security standard
– Display: 17 LEDs provide constant information about the operating status of the system
– Operating voltage: 12 V / DC (suitable plug-in power supply 1190091)
– Current consumption: max. 400 mA
– Adjustable operating frequency: 868.35 MHz, 869.05 MHz or 869.55 MHz
– Antenna: SMA plug (optional to improve the range:
HT250A item no. 1618115)
– Operating mode: push-button function or latching function (adjustable)
– bistable (switch) or monostable (relay)
– Relay delay time: adjustable: 200 ms or 500 ms
– Outputs: 8x relay output (potential-free)
– Maximum connection load:
– 250 V / AC 12 A (3000 W) or 24 V / DC 10 A
– Max. Total connection load: 3000 W.
– Quiescent current: approx. 50 mA
– Dimensions (L x W x H): 200 x 120 x 60 mm (without antenna)
– Antenna (W x H): 9.5 x 110 m
– Degree of protection: IP20